Headquartered in Miami, Tuuci is a global leader in premium shade products for hospitality, commercial, and residential outdoor settings. The Tuuci team includes experts in design, engineering, sales, marketing, and production. We work in a fast-paced, fun, and diverse environment where the exchange of ideas and professional growth are encouraged. Our teams strive to meet and exceed the Tuuci vision: to help people live their best life outdoors through inspiring design, enduring performance, and convivial service. Our culture supports this vision by encouraging creativity, driving excellence, and supporting personal growth and development.
Tuuci, a leading, global manufacturer of marine grade shade equipment with headquarters in Miami, is looking for a talented, passionate Sr. Product Manager with experience in market research, product development, project management and architectural products/furniture systems. The successful candidate must possess initiative, strong work ethic, and an ability to adapt, as they lead cross-departmental product development projects. This candidate must bring a systems-thinking perspective as they work with our company’s leaders to develop and implement new product line plans and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and define all market research for new product opportunities (stationary shade, cabanas, furniture), including pricing, positioning, product training, channel strategy, sales planning, etc.
• Provide market, customer and competitive research reports on products, macro and industry trends, and market size to executive committee.
• Ensure a deep user/customer understanding, develop key insights, and identify a clear POV of future needs, wants, and use-cases for global customers.
• Cultivate a deep understanding of cabana & furniture architectural systems and product requirements.
• Develop the category with a systems-first, building blocks approach that optimizes interactions across components.
• Manage product life cycle through identification, introduction, growth, maturity, decline and discontinuation.
• Own the product development tollgate process, create required documents (including design, product, forecast, financials, requirements, opportunity, etc.), lead meetings, produce timelines and manage team to goals.
• Develop price & product positioning strategy and analysis with a keen understanding of financial models and margin calculations.
• Develop strategy for growth via new channels, segments, and products.
• Execute effective product launch plan to maximize sales.
• Pursue and vet new and/or other business other business opportunities and initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to synthesize technical information.
• Adept analytical and creative thinker with a design eye.
• Market research: macro, industry, customer (commercial/contract, hospitality, residential), product.
• Tollgate/stage gate knowledge and ability to implement new processes.
• Proficient project management skills. (MS Project knowledge preferred)
• Highly effective at garnering support and negotiation while driving for decisions.
• Ability to analyze sales and financial data.
• Experience developing and delivering compelling presentations individually and within a team selling approach.
• Ability to proactively achieve goals under shifting conditions and a variety of key stakeholders.
Education and Qualifications:
• 8+ years’ experience with at least 5 years concentrated in product management, engineering, architecture, or architectural systems.
• 2+ years product management with furniture systems preferred.
• Traditional construction or prefabricated walls experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Tuuci is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.