Headquartered in Miami, Tuuci is a global leader in premium shade products for hospitality, commercial, and residential outdoor settings. The Tuuci team includes experts in design, engineering, sales, marketing, and production. We work in a fast-paced, fun, and diverse environment where the exchange of ideas and professional growth are encouraged. Our teams strive to meet and exceed the Tuuci vision: to help people live their best life outdoors through inspiring design, enduring performance, and convivial service. Our culture supports this vision by encouraging creativity, driving excellence, and supporting personal growth and development.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will play a crucial role in leveraging Salesforce to forecast sales trends, design compelling data visualizations, and construct interactive dashboards. Their responsibilities extend beyond data manipulation, as they collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams to identify data requirements and offer actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making across the organization. This position represents a pivotal link between data analysis and business strategy, contributing significantly to the company’s growth and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilize Tableau, or other reporting tools, to create robust actionable dashboards and analysis.
· Parter with sales leaders to develop forecasts, dashboards, and reports using CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Infor) data points.
· Work with other analysts, project managers and users to execute a Data plan which includes Data Cleansing, Data Governance, maintaining the Data Quality etc.
· Work closely with different departments at Tuuci, understand how they operate, identify opportunities for improvement, make suggestions and implement or help implement the changes if approved.
· Support diverse technical teams to ensure project deliverables fulfill business needs, are on-time, and meet business requirements.
· Lead or assist with special projects to improve processes and/or technology.
· Perform ad hoc analyses and develop, report, and analyze departmental KPI’s.
Education and Qualifications:
· 3-5 years’ experience translating business needs to data requirements, turning data into compelling stories, and completing the full cycle from data to measurable outcomes.
· Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, business, engineering, or related field
· Advanced experience with Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools: Tableau (preferred), Power BI, Google Analytics
· Experience using and supporting data development in an ERP and CRM system, Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of ETL/ELT development
· Ability to work both in a team and independently, juggling multiple priorities often under tight deadlines.
· Health benefits, matching 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, sick days, personal days
· Welcoming friendly environment
· Culture that encourages diversity of thought
· Support for professional growth and development
· Dynamic and talented staff of creative professionals
· Growth potential based on your ability to meet and exceed expectations.
· Collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team.
Tuuci is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.